skip navigation
2bwax
Birdman

K Cancer 30 Inning Baseball Game

08/31/2018, 6:15pm EDT
By NJABL

The final of our 3 events for 2018 is a 30 Inning Baseball Game to raise awareness and funding for the Prostate Cancer Foundation. On Sept 22, 2018 we are asking for players to come get involved in a fun charity game which will unite players from across all levels of play in an overall league effort to raise money for this great cause. 

What is a 30 Inning Game? It's exactly as it sounds, a continuous baseball game starting in the morning and ending whenever it ends. We will take all who register, and create 2 teams for the day. You are not expected to be there all day, rather we will give you a rough time estimate to arrive, and get you into the game at that time. There will some overlapping, but in general I would say you are guaranteed 7 innings of play at minimum. Will depend on overall participation/interest level, but we won't know until we start getting the registration rolling. 

We are asking you to make a minimum donation of $10 to participate. 90% of your donation will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. The other 10% will be used to cover expenses for the event, including shirts, field permits and other small items necessary. If costs exceed that, the league will cover them. 

Included in your $10 donation is an event participant shirt (2 colors, 1 for each team), and 1 raffle ticket. We will be selling additional raffles at the event for those who wish to increase their odds of winning one of the great prizes we have been donated. We will have a minimum 12 raffle items, each with an estimated value of between $150 - 700 each. Those items will be posted on social media and our event page shortly. Event sponsors (to date) include Sam Bat, Power Bat, Fairview Bat Company, Victus Sports, Birdman Bats, Wilson, Evoshield, Louisville Slugger, Akadema, BIGS, Dukes, Babe Ruth's Long Ball Licorice and 2B Wax. 

Rain date for this event will be Saturday Sept 29th. 


Raffle #4: Wilson Bag, Victus Grit Series Bat, BIGS, DUKES, 2B Wax stick


Raffle #5: Hospitality Suite for 2019 Somerset Patriots Game

Tag(s): Home