Bats Blistered As Parsippany Pirates Defeats Red Wolves, 13-10
- After Red Wolves scored two runs in the top of the fifth, Parsippany Pirates answered with two of their own. Red Wolves scored when Shane Callery hit a solo homer and Jonathon Martinezhit a solo homer. Parsippany Pirates then answered when Chris Janiec drew a walk, scoring one run and Corea was struck by a pitch, driving in a run.
- Parsippany Pirates pulled away for good with four runs in the fourth inning. In the fourth Gerard Frasier was struck by a pitch, driving in a run, Pete Janiec's sac fly scored one run for Parsippany Pirates, Tom Sykes drew a walk, scoring one run, and Tim Abbott drew a walk, scoring one run.
- Parsippany Pirates notched four runs in the sixth inning. Parsippany Pirates's offense in the inning came from singles by Mike Heaney and Steve Naylor and an error on a ball put in play by Robert Serritella.
- Red Wolves scored five runs in the seventh inning. The big inning for Red Wolves came thanks to singles by Michael Nazzaro, Francisco Samuel, and Juan Ayala and an error on a ball put in play by Michael Buckley and Christopher Dean.
- Joe Cohen got the start for Parsippany Pirates. He lasted five innings, allowing seven hits and four runs while striking out seven.
- Buckley was on the hill for Red Wolves. He surrendered 13 runs on nine hits over six innings, striking out four.
- Red Wolves hit two home runs on the day. Callery had a four bagger in the fifth inning. Martinezwent for the long ball in the fifth inning.
- Naylor went 2-for-2 at the plate to lead Parsippany Pirates in hits.
- Red Wolves tallied 11 hits. Samuel, Ayala, and Dean each managed multiple hits for Red Wolves.