Sean Of Parsippany Pirates Shuts Out Jersey Nights
04/15/2019, 10:30pm EDT
By Steven Naylor
- Sean Atchinson didn't allow a single run against jersey nights, throwing a complete game shutout and leading Parsippany Pirates to a 12-0 victory on Monday
- Parsippany Pirates secured the victory thanks to eight runs in the first inning. Parsippany Pirates offense in the inning was led by Pete Janiec, Joe Cohen, Tim Abbott, Patrick Fishion, Isaac Arias, and Robert Serritella, all sending runners across the plate with RBIs in the inning.
- Parsippany Pirates got things moving in the first inning, when Janiec doubled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring two runs.
- A single by Austin M in the second inning was a positive for jersey nights.
- Atchinson led things off on the mound for Parsippany Pirates. He allowed three hits and zero runs over five innings, striking out ten and walking one.
- Dominick F was on the mound for jersey nights. He allowed 11 hits and 12 runs over five innings, striking out four.
- Parsippany Pirates racked up 11 hits in the game. Cohen, Fishion, Janiec, and Serritella each had multiple hits for Parsippany Pirates. Cohen went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Parsippany Pirates in hits. Parsippany Pirates was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Atchinsonmade the most plays with one.